Our Personal Care Manager
Ms. Patti Canning
Ms. Patti Canning, our personal care home manager has spent the last several years as a professional caregiver. Her extensive knowledge in the personal care of our residents help us maintain a high level of care and comfort to all our residents.
Patti's experience was gained through owning and operating an approved private home for mental health, and working in a Group Home for persons with Mental Disabilities and with other Personal Care Homes.
Patti believes firmly in a compassionate approach to personal care with abundance of patience for all residents’ needs. She passes on her experience and knowledge to her staff through with one on one training and orientation sessions on a regular basis.
Supporters and friends are encouraged to contact Patti personally and discuss all personal care issues with her.
Our Pharmacists’ Support:
1-527 Nelson Road
Saskatoon, SK S7S 1P4
Quality Care Homes house pharmacy is Willowgrove Pharmacy. Quality care finds that their packaging and delivery system allows the residents to receive medication in the safest, most cost effective manner possible.
Willowgrove Pharmacy offers a new packaging system that is superior in every way:
- It saves time for the care staff
- It reduces the chances of potential medication errors and therefore, provides the highest level of patient safety
- There is no extra cost for this packaging Residents will pay the least amount possible for their prescription medication
- All available options for coverage of prescrition medications through Saskatchewan Health are explored
- Willowgrove pharmacy is available for after hour services
- Willowgrove Pharmacy also offers a wide range of home health care items that include:
- special pillows,
- compression stockings,
- magnifying and reading glasses,
- easy grippers for eating utensils and pencils.